Every day, the number of cases of those who have contracted the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) continue to rise, and the local and national health authorities recommend everybody to follow safety protocols to mitigate the spread of the disease.
With these in mind, EdgeLIFE Healthcare, Inc. has placed extra measures to protect our clients, our staff, and our community while providing skilled and professional healthcare and healing services.
- Administering daily health checks and temperature checks
- Conducting a hazard assessment of the workplace and your homes
- Encouraging employees to wear masks, especially around our clients
- Implementing policies and practices for personal hygiene and social distancing
- Monitoring sick employees
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting our workplace
For your extra protection and those around you, we recommend these healthy practices:
- Washing of hands regularly with soap and water or an alcohol-based rub after going out, after using the toilet, after touching pets, before eating, etc.
- Keeping a safe distance of at least 6 feet away from others
- Wearing masks when going out to the public
- Staying at home
- Avoiding touching mouth, ears, nose, eyes with unwashed hands
- Covering mouth or nose with a tissue or the back of your elbow when sneezing or coughing
- Cleaning and disinfecting your shoes before going inside the house
- Disinfecting high-touch areas such as doorknobs, handles, countertops, and others
For more COVID-19 updates in our state and around your area, please visit the CDC’s website at www.cdc.gov.